We’re a fast pace, top public relations firm looking for an Adminstrative Assistant. If you want to work in a fun and exciting environment with an award-winning team, this position is for you. We are looking for someone organized and friendly; someone with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Manage Midwest office calendar for client meetings and VIP visitors
• Send daily news email to staff
• Coordinate travel, time-sheets and expense reports for senior staff
• Process office invoices in a timely manner, open up POs
• Order office supplies
• Coordinate in-house meetings, including conference room set-up, beverage/food, catering, staff meeting needs, printed materials, etc.
• Vendor invoicing
• Mailing and shipping
• Assist with new hire prep as needed
• Achieve at least a 20% billability goal
• 1-2 years administrative experience; a plus if experience is in a professional services setting
• Expertise with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs required
• PeopleSoft experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail, following through on projects and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
As a global public relations and communications agency with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum builds brands and reputations for clients. We start conversations, build communities and engage stakeholders—and have a lot of fun doing it. We inspire and empower our people to think about products, companies, issues and challenges in a different way. And we’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We believe great ideas shatter expectations, change thinking and build brands. We call this break through, and it’s our mission to deliver it. How? Very simply—our people. By listening, cultivating diverse perspectives and rewarding fearless creativity, we’ve developed a culture of break through.
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.